Top Five Signs You’re Too Into Your Pet:
1. Your Christmas card spotlights your cats — not the kids.
2. You formally invited your coworkers to your dog’s annual birthday bash.
3. You pick accessories to match the pet hair stuck on your shirt or pants.
4. You know your neighbors solely by their pets’ name.
5. Your screensaver at work is a picture of your pet.
Tips to Reduce Separation Anxiety
· When on business or personal travel, leaving your pet behind can be difficult. Consider in-home pet care versus boarding or kenneling. In-home pet sitters can help maintain normal activities and allow your pet to be nurtured in familiar, safe surroundings.
· All pet sitters are not created equal. Diligently check all of the company’s references – at least three should be voluntarily provided. It’s important to ensure that the pet sitting company is fully bonded and insured.
· Prior to leaving, make sure your pet has plenty to play with. A new bone or toy will distract your pet from your absence and take their mind off your departure.
· Make sure that you assemble a list of emergency contacts with your veterinarian’s phone number. If your pet has any health issues, inform the sitter of this properly prior to your departure.
Fetch! Pet Care was founded in 2002 after Paul Mann, now Fetch! Pet Care CEO. Today, Fetch! Pet Care is the nation's largest and most trusted provider of professional pet sitting and dog walking services, serving thousands of pets and pet parents from coast to coast.
Today's photos feature Vincent, a beautiful and bright Golden Retriever from San Francisco, CA